The Challenge: Catch 10 bass on 10 different baits in 20 minutes on a Clearlake, on the weekend, with heavy angling pressure. There are 14 rods on deck just in case something goes wrong. Here we go!
The challenge begins with Matt setting his Minn Kota Talons so that the boat doesn't move during the entire challenge. The goal is to catch all these fish without ever moving the boat!
He gets bit on the first cast, ultimately losing the fish. Several casts later the first fish is in the boat! Several minutes later he catches a Clearlake, California Smallmouth. On this lake Smallmouth are called "Unicorns" because they're so incredibly rare!
In the end Matt isn't able to complete the challenge, catching only 6 of the 10 bass he was searching for. He gives some great information along the way about retrieves, lure speed, and how to catch bass in Fall and Summer.
1) Lucky Craft Silent 1.5 Squarebill: http://bit.ly/2vmq67T
2) SKT Mini DR Crankbait: http://bit.ly/2fhaa0p
3) LV-500 Lipless Crankbait: http://bit.ly/2aAUUbd
4) 1/2 oz Jack Hammer Chatterbait: http://bit.ly/2popvj6
5) Owner Flashy Swimmer 5/0: http://bit.ly/2e8O4Y7
6) Dirty Jigs Clausen Casting Jig 5/8 oz: http://bit.ly/2ayUXnE
7) Staysee 90 Jerkbait: http://bit.ly/2dBzMmz
8) Dropshot Rigged with 6" Fat Roboworm: http://bit.ly/2awYSxM
9) Shaky Head with Zoom Trick Worm: http://bit.ly/2aWkG7E
10) 3 1/2" Tournament Tube: http://bit.ly/2cJwI6r
11) 2.8 Keitech with Lead Head: http://bit.ly/2ab7s8v
12) Texas-rigged Baby Brush hog: http://bit.ly/2bnpCRx
13) 5" Yamamoto Senko: http://bit.ly/2axAmNS
14) Zoom Z-Craw: http://bit.ly/2vW7Jo5
Want TacticalBassin Gear? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all the details on hats, sunshirts and hoodies.