With 2014 drawing to a close its time to celebrate! Its also a time to learn from your experiences and make 2015 the best bass fishing year of your life! Taking the time to review what went right, what went wrong, and how you can improve is what separates good anglers from GREAT anglers.
For us, 2014 was a year of growth. We grew in numbers (Tim joined the team), we grew in size (youtube hit 2 million views and nearly 10,000 subscribers! Thank you!) and the site has seen unprecedented support. We appreciate each and every one of you and hope that you've been able to learn something along the way that helped you grow in your fishing.
For fun we put together this compilation of some of our greatest moments from 2014. We hope you enjoy the video!
As 2015 approaches we know the importance of learning from the past and setting goals toward the future. All successful people have clear, concise goals that help them reach their target. In order to kick this year off right, Tim and I are laying out our goals for 2015. We encourage you to do the same! Whether your goal is to catch your first bass, catch a world record, or just have fun, we challenge you to leave a comment with your goals for 2015. Here are ours...
- Help at least 3 friends break their "personal best" while fishing together
- Catch (another) 13+ lb largemouth
- Break a bass fishing world record
- Help a minimum of 1 client catch a 10+ lb largemouth
- Catch a world record of any species (but I'd prefer an 11 lb Spotted Bass)
- Catch a 15 lb largemouth in Clearlake
- Continue providing the best content we can, every Wednesday
- Reach 20,000 Youtube Subscribers
- Reach 15,000 Instagram Followers
- Meet more of you in person!
- Listen to at least 100 success stories from awesome anglers that have caught a new personal best and are inspired to share the experience with us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to hearing your goals and growing together in 2015. See you next year!