I recently had the opportunity to do two seminars at the International Sportsman's Expo in Sacramento. From swimbaits to jigs, even going so far as fishing a chartreuse spinnerbait with willow leaf blades at night, I laid out my tricks for fooling big Winter and Spring bass. There was a great turnout and a lot of positive feedback. There were also quite a few requests from anglers that live outside the area, that we record the seminar so they could listen and learn as well. The show was extremely loud and there is some background noise but Tim did everything he could to bring you the complete seminar.
From start to finish, here it is! Below you will find a breakdown of the various baits I discuss in the seminar with quick links to see them on Tackle Warehouse.
We hope you're able to glean some knowledge from the seminar and put it to work on your local fisheries. If you have any questions, we're here so feel free to ask.
The following baits were used in the tank:
- Huddleston Deluxe 8" Swimbait
- River2Sea S-Waver 200
- Gan Craft Jointed Claw Magnum
- Dirty Jigs Tackle 3/4 oz Pitchin Jig with Sweet Beaver or Pork Trailer
- JSJ Prototype Swimbait (Not yet available)
- River2Sea S-waver 168
- Dirty Jigs 3/4 oz. California Swim Jig with Roboworm EZ Shad Trailer
- Huddleston 8" Trout Swimbait
- Osprey 7" Tournament Talon Swimbait
- Dirty Jigs 3/4 oz California Swim Jig with 4.8 Keitech Trailer
- Revenge Heavy Duty Spinnerbait (Double Willow)